My daughter Lily

My beautiful angel Lily was born on 4th October 2004 and entered heavens gate 3 days later. She was born at 24+3 weeks and was only 1lb 3oz
When Lily was born I was very ill but decided I couldn’t stay at the hospital so decided I needed to escape and ran. I have very little memory of where I went but I stayed in contact with a friend and she was talking to my Lily’s dad. I returned to the hospital to be told my angel was taking a turn for the worse and me and her dad made the agonising decision to turn off her life support machine.
After losing Lily I learnt the best way to cope was to not deal with it so 13 years later here I am a mother of a seven year old being hit by this massive wave of grief. I’m having bad anxiety attacks (even as I’m writing this) and I have bad thoughts in my head

Hi Leannelily, I’m so sorry to read of the loss of your daughter Lily and for the feelings of grief and anxiety you’re experiencing.

I see from your other thread you’ve had a few replies from other members already, and I do hope you’ll continue to feel supported by our community.

Do you feel like you’d like to talk to someone about Lily? There are a number of helplines available and the charity Sands offers support over the phone to anyone who has lost a baby: https://www.sands.org.uk/

take care
Nancy

Thank u and yes but everything’s so overwhelming right now

Everything’s overwhelming and I hate going the gp as you always get the sympathetic look

I don’t let my son see any of my emotions. That’s y I struggle of a night. I have to keep it together for him

I’m already on anxiety medication