My daughter

Heartbroken

I have recently lost my youngest girl aged 20 to cancer, 6months ago I feel the hurt and sadness more each day I have returned to work etc j

I lost my mum recently, she had a long and full life which is some comfort. I cannot begin to imagine your loss and pain and you have my deepest sympathy.

I lost my daughter 37 to cancer after a year long battle, like you I seem to get sadder by the day. Like you I will be back at work shortly. This is the hardest thing I have ever had to face and not sure how well I am doing, going through the motions though. Dreading Christmas although as I have grandchildren must show a brave face on. My heart goes out to you x

HI , I’m so sorry for loss of you darling girls, but I do know how you feel as we lost our lovely daughter Dawn last December, and life is so hard at the moment I don’t think I will ever get over loosing her, take care Maddie x

Dear All
I lost my beautiful 24 year old son 6 months ago so know exactly how you all feel. Life seems to stand still. I get through each day because I must for the sake of my other 2 children. I know I will never get over losing my Jacob, I am changed forever, l miss him so much. He died in an accident so was here one minute and gone the next. How to cope? I am back at work and going through the motions but know that I must carry this grief for the rest of my life.
Please take care everyone
Janet

I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter. My son was only an infant, im 25, my own cancer during pregnancy and the chemo i had to have (which hasnt worked!) contributed to his death. Its an awful illness, so cruel the way it takes people and Its horrible how you can fight it with all your stregnth, but still it will not go away!