my gentle son murdered

This is another meditation by the same person. I hope you find it helpful linzy. xx

Thankyou for your reply Kate has sent me some links and when I get a quiet moment without kids running around as my little boy and two step sons are very loud today lol I am defo going to give it a go Iā€™m willing to try anything possible to help me on my journey of grief so thankyou so much x

Thankyou Kate I am going to give these sites a go I really appreciate it and I will be sure to let u know if these work for me Iā€™m looking forward to trying x

1 Like

Thankyou purple I will defo give meditating a try i think it will possibly help me as it has you and everybodyā€™s kind words to me are helping me also love linzy x

Thankyou mary xx

Itā€™s a journey that will take a lifetime but youā€™re never alone.

Do keep in touch with this site and whatever works for you is right for you. Be it meditating, cooking, gardening, exercisingā€¦things that take you out of the situation for a while.
I keep my head as busy as I can, otherwise I start going over everything again :cry:. Iā€™ve just taken up online scrabble- itā€™s a distraction.

Hugs and warm wishes
Purple

1 Like

linzy1980
I honestly do not know what to say to you, other than we shall meet our loved ones again when the time is right.
I used to watch John Edward, I canā€™t anymore because it has been taken from our tv screens. I used to be amazed by his empathy to those to whom he was giving a reading, I have seen in a one to one situation, together with a random reading in an audience.
I hope that you get some sort of comfort.
Bless you,
Mary x

2 Likes

Thankyou mary and just the thought of seeing him again brings me the comfort that I need right now I used to love john Edward too it was brilliant there is actually a new series that I watch with a young medium called tyler henry u can watch it on Amazon prime itā€™s called Hollywood medium with tyler henry you should watch it itā€™s amazing he reads all the celebs and Iā€™ve read his book I couldnā€™t put it down it explains his gift in so much detail I had it read in one day and Iā€™m very much into all this physic stuff now which gives me some hope lots of love linzy xx

1 Like

Thank you purple your so right I am trying new things all the time which is taking my mind away from the situation and your right it does help I will defo keep intouch with this group I have spoke to some lovely people and I look forward to messages bk it helps me to feel not alone I do have a lot of support from my boyfriend friends and family but itā€™s nice to have the support from people outside of my life that know how Iā€™m feeling so I thank everyone that has and keeps replying to me xxx

1 Like

Iā€™m so so sorry to here about your son some one killed my brother and left him for 3 weeks befor going to police station I lost my daughter when she was 9 a car hit her my friend hung her self now my son hung him self 6 weeks ago he was staying with me he was coming in all hours I told him go rung him next day seemed okay that night he hung him self I blame my self for ever

Dear Gail1

My heart breaks for you and Iā€™m afraid I donā€™t think I can find the right words. So much heartache and loss.
I hope you have people around you who can support you.
Please donā€™t ever blame yourself. My nephew took his own life in January just ten weeks after my younger son had tragically died. As a family to lose another young soul (Oli was 32 and my son Henry was 30) was incomprehensible. But we try not to blame ourselves as our pain is already so hard to bear.

My thoughts are with you and Iā€™m sending love and hugs.

Purple x

Thank you for your post you so are so heart broken I only have my daughter and son they are heart broken I lost my partner he went sea fishing and fell out of the boat he had a hearts tack with the cold and died so I have no family my sister had a brain hemorrhage at 39 and died I really donā€™t know how to carry on what have I done in life every one I love is taken a way from me big hug to you X gail

Thankyou Gail Iā€™m so sorry for your losses its unbearable to lose one child let alone two godbless u my heart breaks everyday but Iā€™m trying my hardest to stay strong guilt eats me up daily but Iā€™ve spoken to a medium who told me Taylor doesnt want me to feel guilty and that he is ok and that has helped so much and I know your son wouldnā€™t want u to feel guilty either I hope u are ok all my love and kisses linzy xxx

Thank you linzy it is so heart breaking we love our children more than life to take our children away there are no words to say what my son did itā€™s a horrific I still canā€™t get my head round it guilt is eating me away so much I wish I could give you a big hug gail xx

Awww bless your heart I wish I could give u a big hug too what a strong lady u are to go through all the pain and heartache u ave went through and are still standing i admire u your so right our children are our world the reason we get up each day and to lose one is the worst pain Iā€™ve ever felt let alone u avin to go through it twice is so heartbreaking plus your brother and friend too I cannot imagine but just know your kids will be looking down on you and keeping u going I know there is an afterlife and we will all be together again Iā€™m not afraid of dying no more coz I no my boy will be waiting for me xxx

Yes Gail1,

I have the pain and thatā€™s the same for us all on this siteā€¦the pain of loss is our link. My sister in law, Oliā€™s Mum passed away in March from Covid19. She was battling cancer and her fight seemed to diminish when Oli died. She was so brave and whilst reunited with Oli she has left four grown up children and a large extended family who miss her so much.

Iā€™m grateful for the time I had with those who have left us. Every day that goes by is a day closer we are to being reunited. However like you I have other people to live for and live I will, even though some days are so hard.

Itā€™s so soon since you lost your son and I think youā€™re so very brave to be here sharing your storyā€¦especially as youā€™ve suffered so many other cruel losses. Life seems so ridiculously unfair :cry:

Keep in touch with us all. Know we care and are thinking of you.

Purple x

I know how you feel. My son died alone on his bed. He had mental health issues and was discharged from hospital where he stayed for five years, they discharged him to cope alone. He couldnā€™t cope, he phoned the hospital twice to ask to go back, they turned him away.
God bless all these young people who are taken too soon.
Please accept my condolences for your loss.
Beth. X

Thankyou beth and Iā€™m so sorry for your loss to its heartbreaking why our children had to go before us its such a cruel world and Iā€™m so sorry your son wasnā€™t gave the help he needed its terrible my brother had mental health issues and we ave begged for help for him but we always hit a brick wall hes also an alcoholic so they just keep saying itā€™s the drink which isnt true coz hes had these problems for a long time I hope u are ok all my love linzy xxx

:heart_decoration: :heart_decoration: :heart_decoration: :heart_decoration:

For all parents who have had their children taken :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

1 Like

Thank youā€¦ so much. Xxx

1 Like