My Grandad

I lost my Grandad unexpectedly two weeks ago. I’m heartbroken. I’m really struggling in day to day life, getting overwhelmed so easily and crying a lot. I just miss him so much </3 I feel so embarrassed because today I got really upset as we were registering his death. I sort of lashed out which I don’t normally do and instantly felt regret and embarrassment. I’m just so upset and hurt :frowning:

1 Like

Hi @Watermeloncloudx , so sorry for your loss. Grief is a very personal thing and sometimes the pain we feel makes us act differently to how we would normally be. I lost my partner 5 months ago and I have good and bad days. Hopefully your family will be looking out for you and understand how upset you are. You might want to consider having a chat with your Doctor to see if some counselling is available (if you think that might be helpful) and Sue Ryder also offer online counselling. Link here Online Bereavement Counselling Service | Sue Ryder
You’ll find some good advice on these forums too relating to bereavement and grief. Best wishes.