I saw my beautiful husband pass away early Tuesday morning, and I couldn’t help him, he was sent home from hospital too early, he had lung cancer and an abcess on lung it looks like it burst, I feel so lost and lonely
Hi BB2, im so sorry for the loss of your husband, I lost my husband in March, I was with him when he passed away, he had been in the hospital for 3 weeks…I hope you have family there with you for support or friends…my heart truly goes out to you, cause I know what you’re going through..take care of yourself and may God strengthen, guide and comfort you, sending you hugs
. ![]()
Dear BB2 I am so sorry to hear your pain. I hope you have family and friends to support you through this difficult time. My wife died from cancer on Christmas day and the pain was unbearable.i don’t think anyone understands how terrible it is unless they have gone through it themselves. Look after yourself and take whatever help is offered. I hope you find some solace here where everyone understands the pain of a bereavement
Thinking of you and sending hugs
![]()
![]()
![]()
Wishing you all the best Tom
![]()
![]()
![]()
I know it’s horrible wishing you the best
@BB2 Hi BB. So sorry! Of course you are lost, and will be for awhile. We wish we could stop our loved ones from dying, but we cannot. I hope you have friends and family to support you. And we are here, we understand and can lend an ear and offer support! Blessings to you on this painful journey. Cindy ![]()
![]()
It’s awful he brought a lot of blood and clots up from the abcess, it’s driving me crazy not knowing it wasn’t painful. When on earth does it get a bit less raw