My Jack Russell Syd

I’m heartbroken even though he’s still alive but his low blood count anaemia the vet says he’s got a form of blood cancer attacking his red cells… It’s true that is happening but i google & see other reasons for this issue.
Am i being stupid, in denial or just the love & trying my best to get him better i dunno. He’s lost 2kg but still eating steak & chicken, always been fussy but in himself he looks ok but more vacant especially in morning…
I have terrible anxiety, coping with elderly parents who are both very unwell its all so overwhelming.

I’m so sorry to hear about Syd, @ruprecht.

Thank you for reaching out.

You may want to get in touch with Blue Cross Pet Loss support. They have trained counsellors who can talk to you about your worries. You can speak to them on the phone or online. Their helpline is 0800 096 6606 and it is open from 8.30am - 8.30pm every day. They also have a Facebook community which you may wish to join.

Take good care,
Seaneen

Hi if you think the vet is wrong can you take him to another vet for a second opinion . You could be right we know our pets better than anyone and it will put your mind at rest. Wishing you all the best .