My loneliest Christmas in 20 years...

I am going through the loneliest Christmas in 20 years, just as well we dont see our future coming, since the sudden loss of my Richard April 2019…

Jackie…

Hi I’m in the same boat lost my wife in June it’s been the hardest Xmas I have ever know will be glad when it’s done

Dear Jackie
You have been missing from the forum for ages -I hope you are OK. I think this first christmas has been hard for all of us - but I do know how alone you are in your home. I am dreading New year and then it will be our birthdays - more firsts to get through. Take care
Trisha xx

I lost my husband and soul mate jan19feel my future has been ripped away from me I have nearly a year in PJ’s not wanting to do anything I don’t know where to go or do next

It would have been Richards 75th Birthday in January…this will be another sad and hard day to get through…

Hi Jackie so pleased to hear from you, please keep with the forum you will not be so alone. I am so sorry that you had such a lonely Christmas. So many people alone, it’s a pity everyone alone can’t get together.
I hope you will soon be able to move to a place where you will have kinder neighbours. Hang onto this thought love and please try and look to your new future.
My love
Pat

1 Like

I keep crying out for the impossible…" Richard please come back, Richard please come back to me…"

Jackie…

I am just so lonely and unhappy…how can life go from one extreme to the other in just a short time…One minute i have everything i ever needed and wanted to losing the only person who ever mattered…i have cried each and every day since 11th April…i know he would come back to me if he could…
Jackie…just heartbroken…