My mom

I lost my Amma yesterday…she was only 50…i couldn’t save her…idk what to do…my dad and younger sister only have me now so i have to be strong before them…but my heart is hurting too much…i can’t bear the pain…she was a poor soul…my poor poor mom…she was so nice…idk what to do anymore…she is gone…forever…i won’t be able to see her again…idk what should i do ???

2 Likes

Hi Amu, I’m so very sorry for your loss, that is horrendous, my heart goes out to you. It is very raw at the moment and you will still be in shock I’m sure.

Try not to blame yourself, there would have been nothing you could have done and, if there had been, you would have done it.

I lost my own mum at the end of March and blamed myself a lot at first for not realising how unwell she must have been, but the guilt is now slowly fading as I have realised how quickly things turned and there was nothing I could have done.

This site has brought me a lot of comfort as I have connected with some lovely people who have themselves suffered an enormous loss. I hope you and your family can also support each other.

Sending you lots of love and strength :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes