My mom

How do I cope?
Lost my mom end of July
September now
My birthday In 2 days
Her birthday would be next week :frowning:

Hello @Collettetelford,

I’m part of the Online Community team and I can see that you are new to the community - I’m glad that you have found us, but I’m so sorry for the loss of your mom that brings you here. Most community members have sadly experienced the death of a loved one and so will understand some of what you are going through.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share a few Sue Ryder resources with you that might be helpful.

I really hope you find the community helpful and a good source of support and I also hope you feel you can access more support should you need it.

Thank you again for sharing – please keep reaching out and know that you’re not alone.

Seaneen

1 Like

Hi Colletegtelford,
Am so sorry for your loss. It’s so raw for you at the moment but it will ease a little in a few months.
Keep posting on here as people on this site really understand what you are going through.Grief is so painful and nothing prepares you for it.Small steps each day ok and look after your own wellbeing.
The firsts are awful.No way round them but to survive the days.For each if mine I carried on as usual and that was to have a quiet day at home. For mum’s I got a small cake and had an afternoon tea as she loved them.
Deborah x