My mum died yesterday

Hi, my mum passed away yesterday. My heart is shattered, the pain is unbearable. We lost her so quickly. I have so much still to say to her, I feel guilty but I don’t know why. I just want to hold her again, I feel so panicky. She was such a big part of my life, everyday was filled with thinking bout her and doing stuff for her. I’m completely lost.

I’m so sorry. You will find there are people on here that fully understands what you are going through. I lost my mum 2 years ago and 7 weeks ago my wife passed suddenly aged 53.
I’m told the pain will become manageable but you will never forget. I am always talking to my wife. I still buy her flowers as I normally would and send her text messages. You will learn how to cope each day, hour and minute the way that works for you.
I’m not going to lie. It hurts like hell. Jay

1 Like

Hello Roo, I am so sorry about your mum and everything you are feeling is quite normal and it will take awhile for some of your pain to subside. Those first few weeks can be extremely hard. Please don’t blame yourself or feel guilty because there will be nothing for you to feel like that. Over the coming weeks look after yourself and just remember that there is no rush to anything. Bless you and keep safe. S

1 Like

Hi Jayand Allison, it’s really nice seeing you still posting. I do hope you are feeling a little better and in time can come to terms with your loss. I know just how hard life is with out are love one, not a day goes past without me feeling my loss. Yes it does get easier to deal with but it is still there and for me always will be. Keep smiling and look after yourself. Sxx