My new book' A walk with grief'

Hi , Some of you will remember me from my time on here over the last twelve months. I decided to write about my experience, more for therapy for me really to get my thoughts out of my head. A friend read it and suggested I should publish it as it could be comforting to others going through this. So…Yesterday I published my book, A walk with grief. I thought I would share it here as I found a lot of support here in the early months and I have mentioned Sue Ryder community in the book. I attach the link, apologies if this is against the rules…Please remove if it is. I just wanted to help people going through this …I hope it does it’s job xxx
https://www.amazon.co.uk/walk-grief-Liz-Saville-ebook/dp/B08MZ33K3V

1 Like

Amazing well done Liz.

1 Like

That’s fantastic Liz, good for you x

1 Like

Just read your book Liz, sums up exactly how I felt & still feel. The story about the deep hole brought a lump to my throat maybe because like you I too have wonderful supportive friends without whom I could not have gotten this far. Your book shows us we are not alone and that our feelings and emotions are normal which I am sure will help others who read it, so well done you x

1 Like

Thank you , I am glad you think it will help people x and yes, lots of people feel the same things, and it would be great if people felt they can talk about their feelings. So many people avoid the topic…then when it affects them…they’ve no idea…Take care x

1 Like

Hi Liz

I bought it, read it and cried, cried…
As the pain one so similar and we all agree it is unfair unfair

1 Like