My one and only

It’s been 20 days since you passed my darling Pauline I miss you so very much I love you with all my heart and soul you will always be my soulmate I keep talking to you I hope you can hear me I’m so empty without you I can’t stop the tears they just keep coming I really don’t want to be here anymore I’m struggling babe I’m trying so hard for our pets but I have lost all interest in everything every thought is of you I want to be with you this pain is unbearable It’s like my heart keeps getting ripped out I never imagined life without you I feel so cheated that you were taken from me we had so much left to share and so much love between us I love you baby xxxxx

1 Like

Hi @Casey1

I’m so sorry to read your message and hear about the passing of your soulmate, Pauline. 20 days is such a short amount of time - though I know it can sometimes feel like a lifetime - and your feelings must be incredibly raw.

I was worried to read that you are struggling and don’t to be here anymore. These feelings sound difficult to cope with by yourself. It sounds like you’re looking for support and I’m glad that you’ve been able to talk about how you’re feeling here. There is lots of other support out there, and I would really encourage you to reach out and speak to someone about how you are feeling.

• Samaritans are available 24/7 to talk about anything that you are worried about in confidence. You can call them on 116 123.
    • Shout are contactable by text, 24/7. You can text SHOUT to 85258 and talk to them about anything.
    • If you are at risk of harming yourself, please call 999 or contact your GP for an emergency appointment immediately.

Sue Ryder offers an online bereavement counselling service, if you would find that helpful. This is a free service and sessions are held via video chat so you can attend from home. There’s more information about this service here: www.sueryder.org/counselling.

You can also make an appointment with your GP and ask to be referred to counselling or other support services in your area.

Keep talking to us here as long as it helps - you’re not alone here and many in this community will understand how you’re feeling.

Take care of yourself,
Eleanor

Hi casey hang in there. Message any time. It is really hard. Lost my partner 3 weeks ago, my best friend. I know it is very tough and it does feel as if your heart is being ripped out. I have felt desperate too but our partners wouldn’t want us to give up.

Eleanor thankyou i called the samartians last because I was desperate to talk to some one I won’t do anything foolish Pauline wouldn’t want that and I have to think of our pets whom we both love they give me a reason to get up everyday

hi BETTYBLUE thankyou no they wouldn’t want us to give up and thats why I won’t as hard as it is we carry on for them and they are forever in our hearts the love we feel for them will never die and they are always in our hearts you stay strong too and message me any time you want I’m trouble getting a Catholic priest for the funeral now I’m hoping to get it sorted tomorrow

Hi casey, its very early days and very raw still for you. What an awful time you are having. There are lots of us that are hear to listen and chat to. The pain never goes away but i think we learn to cope with it in our own way. Pauline sounds very special lady. Lost my mel 15 weeks ago. Although i miss him terribly and have days where i cannott cope, i am learning to accept that he isnt coming back. I love him so much. Forever in my heart. X

Thankyou Bubba pauline was very special a beautiful woman inside and out and all I ever wanted and want I am so sorry for your loss the pain we are all experiencing is so hard but liked you said they are forever in our hearts we are lucky to have had such love in our lives I’m still finding it hard to accept she is not coming back i woke up the other day half asleep and called out to her on the 3rd time it hit me and I said to myself what are you doing she is gone but never forgotten my heart will always be hers ii was blessed to be loved by her

1 Like