My - our reality of our first day of another year..

I am so lonely, i am so alone, been like this since I lost my Richard suddenly and unexpectedly 11th April ( age 74 )
I have PP-MS and although some outsiders class me as being a strong lady, deep down i am as weak as the next one, and how i often think " do i want to carry on, " and carry on to what…I find my very early mornings my worst, the reality once again that this home is now void of noise, movement and after a lively home with Richard and our three fur-babies, our dogs, ( back in Bedfordshire, not here in Dorset, wish i was back there ) to this now empty shell…I too feel i am not long for this world, nor do i have the energy, zest, nor the will, to be…

Jackie…

2 Likes

Am sorry you feel like this and I can understand why you do, is there maybe some way you can change to your morning routine. Maybe going out for a walk or popping to the shop and pick up a paper.
There will be local groups with people of your age group where you could attend and meet some lik minded people.

Jojo…
… i would happily go for a walk if i could, i am disabled with Multiple Sclerosis…Live down in the valleys, a very remote parkhome, have no car at present…

Jackie…

Thinking of you x