My parents

I lost both parents whithin 3 years and i no family i feel so alone i dont no were to turn

4 Likes

Hello @Wolfie74 ,

I’m part of the Online Community team and can see that you are new to the community - I’d like to thank you for bravely starting this thread and sharing how you feel so alone. I’m so sorry to hear about the loss of your parents, and to lose them close together is incredibly difficult for you. Most community members have sadly experienced the death of a loved one and so will understand some of what you are going through.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share a few Sue Ryder resources with you that might be helpful.

I really hope you find the community helpful and a good source of support and I also hope you feel you can access more support should you need it.

Thank you again for sharing – please keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.

Take care,

Alex

Hello I’m just a few days into using this site, but my advice to you is just write anything at all that comes to mind about your situation, I’ve found even putting things into words helpful. You won’t be judged and you’ll find that there are many people in the same position as you

Take care :brown_heart:

2 Likes

@Wolfie74 hi, sorry for your loss, truly. My dad died 24 years ago and my mum 10 days ago. I have no siblings. I really understand how you feel. Right now I’m just so scared about future as well. Wish I had some great advice but I don’t. I’m hurting like hell, I feel alone and empty. All I can say, we all here are for the same reason, we all are with you. Hope we all get better with time. Sending you hugs. Please look after yourself. X

I’m sorry for your losses of both your parents. Coping with the loss of someone is so difficult I have good days and bad days
I lost my mum in 2021 and my dad in 2023
I miss them both immensely

1 Like