The way she died breaks me
Leaving behind her newborn and loving husband just shatters my heart even more
Life is so cruel almost twisted
Hate to speak of her in the past tense
She is so kind so loving so sweet and thoughtful
Now there’s a massive void in our lives
Not sure if my heart will ever heal

Hello @tweety8,

I’m part of the Online Community team and I can see that you are new to the community - I’d like to thank you for bravely starting this thread and sharing how you are feeling. I’m so sorry to hear about the loss of your sister. Most community members have sadly experienced the death of a loved one and so will understand some of what you are going through.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share a few Sue Ryder resources with you that might be helpful.

I really hope you find the community helpful and a good source of support and I also hope you feel you can access more support should you need it.

Thank you again for sharing – please keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.

Take care,
Alex

I am sorry for your loss. I also lost my sister recently, I totally get what you say about speaking about her in the past tense. It breaks my heart all over again every time I have to say ‘she was…’
It’s so difficult to put such deep grief into words, but you’ve done a beautiful job of expressing your feelings.