My son has passed over

We have lost my 36 year old son to oesophagus cancer I cant stop crying I love him so much and I want him back how are we surposed to move forward the pain hurts so bad

3 Likes

Hi Plumber

I’m part of the Online Community team and I can see that you are new to the community - I’d like to thank you for bravely starting this thread and sharing how you are feeling. I’m so sorry to hear about your son. Most community members have sadly experienced the death of a loved one and so will understand some of what you are going through.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share a few resources with you that may help you right now.

I really hope you find the community helpful and a good source of support and I also hope you feel you can access more support should you need it.

Thank you again for sharing – please keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.

Take care, Rhi

Thank you for reaching out x

Hello,

I’m so sorry for the loss of your son, i lost my husband to the same type of cancer.

All you can do at the moment is try to hold on.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply flower Garden
It is such a aggressive cancer less than 12 months
I love and miss him so much my hearts been ripped out my chest as you know

I am so sorry, you must be so numb and feeling hopeless. What a deeply sad time.

Thank you for your Reply Rachel
Yes I am its like something I have never experienced before

Hi Plumber just reading your post so sorry for loss of your son.I understand totally how you feel.I am a widow and in March this year my only son went into hospital as he thought for help with his COPD.He also had other health issues.He never came out .His very last words to me Am I dying mum.? He passed the next day.I can’t accept I will never see him again.After his dad died he was my life so loving caring supporting each other.Losing a child I feel is the ultimate loss even though I have suffered many losses but this feeling is unbearable .My love to you.This forum has helped me I think xx

1 Like

I’m so sorry to be reading this Marg my heart gos out to you as I know what your going through heart breaking x

1 Like