My wife died on Monday

Sometimes you can’t believe the random cruelty of life .Im so sorry you and your little girl are having to endure the horror of this terrible event .We have all suffered loss on this site and find comfort in each others words .You have done the right thing by joining us here and we will all support you . You will find a way forward but its not easy and grief is very unpredictable dont be afraid to let your emotions out you have to support your daughter but you also have to be kind to yourself . There is a lot of help out there and family and community support is a big comfort .I will be thinking of you .Big hugs take care .

1 Like

That is a nice thing to say ,bless you Michael x

Hi Rob, I’m so sorry for the loss of your wife. The circumstances which lead to her passing are horrific. I cannot begin to understand what you must be going through in terms of losing your beloved in such a senseless way, but I do understand the pain of losing a soul mate. My partner passed away from illness just over 6 weeks ago. My grief is very raw at the moment, as yours will be. I saw a picture of you, your wife and daughter on one of the online media reports. To me it conveyed the love and happiness you all shared. Nothing I can say will make this nightmare go away. All I can say is just allow your emotions to flow, as it will help you to process your thoughts/feelings. Please also keep reaching out if you need support, as I’ve found this community to be very understanding. Take care. :heart:

4 Likes

So true, it has helped me emensly. Even tht my husband has been gone over 4 yrs.
I still read the letters.

2 Likes

Hi Pauline that is so good to hear.Please stay with us. Michael x

2 Likes

Talk any time, it gets 2 much for 2 bear.

1 Like

Hi Pauline and thank you. Much love Michael x