nearly 8 months

Cant believe its nearly 8 months since i lost my nan, the pain is as bad as the day she passed away. i now have health problem’s from stress :weary: please someone say it gets easier :pray: i cant sleep or eat properly my nan raised me a child so its like loosing my mum dad and nan all rolled into one :cry:
feel so so so sad :disappointed:

1 Like

I can hear how much pain you are in, @Chelle-luan :blue_heart: I’m just giving this a gentle bump for you - hopefully someone will be along to offer their support.

thank you. i just want the pain to go away…im being physically sick everyday ive lost 3 and a half stone in 3 months :sleepy: thanks for reaching out

Hi @Chelle-luan . Really sorry to hear you are struggling. I can only tell you my own experience, but my pain stopped, but the odd sad moment comes back every so often. I should mention my wife died 11 months ago. I think Ive got through my grief pretty well.
One of the things I did early on was to accept my life would be different. So how would I like it to be? I sat down with a pen and paper and wrote down a list describing the new me. I started actions to make it happen, and bit by bit I got there. So be confident that the pain can disappear if we are positive about moving through the grief.
My life is now ok, but different, my life is worth having again.
Good luck, you can do this!

Awww thank you for your message, i cant bare the pain everyday, im so so sorry for the loss of your wife. i write a journal to my nan everyday just telling her what ive been doing. ive lost so much weight ive got to have a camera down my throat on thursday as i cant keep solid foods down only liquids. im petrified and its all because of stress. thank you for your lovely message

Hi @Chelle-luan. Just wanted to wish you well for tomorrow!

1 Like

Thank you so much all went well and I got the all clear

love chelle

1 Like