New future ahead of us...

What can i say but, a future none of us are wanting without our loved one by our side…This now life is " stepping into the unknown…" Some of us will be moving home, i will have to be one of them as i have MS and this too is very frightening, the move and the unknown, all we want is our familiar routines, many of us bereaved without our loved one are of a similar age and gotten accustoed to a regular routine that we have gotten used to over the years together, now this routine has ended, some of us including me dont want nor are not looking forwards to this new routine…we of a certain age do not like " change…" in any shape or form…

Jackie…

No, we don’t want change at a time like this, just another thing to have to think about but it could be looked at as being a new beginning, fresh start, something else to focus on instead of this tiring grief all the time. You are being forced into a move for health reasons and it has got to be a good decision for you,so embrace it as best you can.
My Brian wouldn’t move house because he hated change. It was probably the only thing that could cause arguments. At least me going off on one and him changing the topic of conversation. I was constantly hitting my head against a brick wall. Now there is nothing to stop me from moving and I am dithering. I thought I would be out of this house in a matter of weeks after Brian died yet here I still am a year on. Yes your right ‘stepping into the unknown’ yet I have done this before and alone. I moved from a house with no mortgage and a good job to .the Island and no job, no home (until house sold). Yes all I want is my familiar routine, familiar faces. I want to feel safe again. We have had the biggest change we will ever have to go through.
Take care
Pat xx

Pat…
…out of all the deaths over the years within my family, and there have been rather a few, the loss of my Richard has hit me the hardest…and is still hitting me as i have cried each and every day, this Monday 11th November will be the seventh month…

Jackie (( hug ))