Lost my rock my soul mate my wonderful husband suddenly nearly 2 weeks ago at the age of 39.
We’re still waiting to find out how he died.
My heart is broken and I’m struggling to cope.
I have four beautiful children 23,20,10,7 who are dealing with this in different ways.
I feel so lossed and panic the thought of spending the rest of my life without him.

5 Likes

So sorry for your loss. Keep posting on this site as the support here is invaluable. Nobody can change anything unfortunately but we do understand the pain and we can listen.
Sending you love

Dee

2 Likes

Hi Zozo
I am so sorry for the loss of your soulmate and at such a young age. I totally understand the panic you must be feeling. Your children will be grieving too but they will grieve differently to you. I lost my husband 2 months ago. He was 52. I’m 48. The thought of spending the rest of my life without him holding and kissing me and sharing everything together is unbearable. We are all here to support each other on here. We all understand the pain. Im here if you ever want a chat or a rant . Look after yourself and your children.
Jen xxx

2 Likes

Hi - first of all I’m so so sorry for your loss, I was widowed suddenly at 38 and had been with him most of my life, I am now 54 and even though I still feel the pain, it has got easier over time. Everybody grieves differently and all you can do is take each day, and sometimes each hour as it comes. I found counselling a big help, and still do now. I contacted cruse, and other groups that dealt with my husbands condition.

There is a lot of help available and it’s also worth talking to your GP - they helped me a lot in the early stages of my grief.

Sending you a cyber hug x

1 Like

TracyD

Thank you for posting. It’s very encouraging to hear from somebody that although is still suffering after a longer period of time, it shows we can hopefully survive as many years have you have.

Thank you again.
Big hugs

Dee