Nightmare

Hi all.I havent been on for a while hope you are all doing the best you can x
Last night I had a dream where my deceased husband died again I remember thinking how can this be possible as he is allready dead.
I woke up with a start it really unsettled me ans I couldnt go back to sleep.
Has anyone experienced this before?
What does it mean?
Thank you Ang

The only dream I have had is that he was miffed because I had told the hospital that I didn’t want his sponge bag and electric shaver and to dispose of them.
When my first husband died I had one dream about him. I saw him walking down the street, ran to catch up with him. He told me that he didn’t love me anymore.
Not happy dreams.
Xx

1 Like

Hi, I think it must be to do with the sub conscious mind and the feeling of having lost the person we loved. I dreamt recently that my husband was leaving me and in my dream I had the same feelings as I do now nearly 5 months on from his passing. I’m no expert but it’s all about loss. The only other dream I have had about my much loved husband was that the last 5 months had been a dream and I remember waking up and feeling a sense of relief and an expectation to feel him lying next to me only to realise the cruel reality that I was alone. The mind plays tricks with us during such a painful journey…I’m so sorry for your loss and sorry I have no words of comfort other than to say that there are so many people here who really do understand how you feel and what you are going through. … Jo

1 Like

Lost my husband suddenly 5 months ago, and I dream about him a lot , and I find it upsetting , as he is telling me he doesn’t live here anymore , or he is putting framed photos of us away in a cupboard , one he was sat on top of a very high ladder and I hand to stretch my hand over my head just to touch the tip of his fingers , and he said to me “if I meet anyone else , don’t love them, the way I loved him “ I woke up with a wet face realised I had been crying in my sleep x

1 Like

Its now 3.5 yrs since I lost him always on my mind miss him dreadfully. I assume its my mind accepting he has gone.
My brother lost his wife not quite 10 yrs ago I was telling him. He told me he had a dream once where his wife came back to life and was living in a different part of town and had a new life. X

1 Like

Last weekend I dreamed that the undertaker still had him in the fridge, but they had discovered he was still alive after 3 days. I went there and we warmed him up. I took him home and asked him, “Now can we get married?” He said Yes, and we started planning.
Then I woke up.