Not a great few days.

Hi all my on line friends. Sam’s Mum, Maddie, Chel and all.

Been feeling very lethargic the past few days. No energy of enthusiasm for anything. Thought I was doing well but no so much now. Feel quite low generally with the dark mornings and nights. Hope you are all ok.
The website seems to be completely messed up so I hope you all can see this.

Love to all. Kate (Lisa’s Mum)

1 Like

Hi

Hope you are ok. The Winter is not a very nice place when you feel low. x

1 Like

Hi, yes feeling much better thankyou.
Comes in waves when we least expect the grief and it passes now. Doesn’t stay as long as it did.
With love Kate xx

1 Like

Hi Kate,

Glad you are feeling better, yes it creeps up when you least expect it.

Sarah x

1 Like

It sure does. :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like

Hope you are ok :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

I am my love. We just learn to live differently.
I am amazed at our little granddaughter who is only coming up 4, who speaks openly about her Mummy and that we are going to the beach in the summer to leave Mummy’s ashes!
What a little star she is. If I het upset she will say ’ no crying Ganny’ that’s what she calls me. Bless her little heart, she keeps us all going.xx

Bless her she sounds like a bright little star and will most definitely keep you going. x

1 Like

She is and she will. We are so thankful for the wonderful start her Mummy gave her. She was prem delivery and Lisa was expressing milk day and night to feed her little girl and then breastfed for 14 months until she had a pneumothorax and had an op. That didnt deter her, she bounced back and was the best mother anyone could be. It paid off big time!xx

1 Like

This is so beautiful and precious to read x

1 Like

Lisa was a truly inspirational human being. I am humbled to be her mother. If there are really Angel’s then she was one.
Caring Loving Courageous Honest and incredibly fair and kind. Xx

1 Like

Beautiful words x

2 Likes

I’m so sorry for the sad loss of your daughter, my son passed away June 2019 , he had been ill with bone marrow failure, he was so ill he spent 5 months in addenbrokes in isolation, then in intensive care, his illness was so rare they did trials on him , in the end he had a bleed they couldn’t stop , the pain of losing him is the worst thing I have ever felt, my heart is broken, he left us with a wonderful little grandson who is my saviour , he talks about his daddy all the time , I’m sure you know what I mean, they keep our loved ones with us , I thank god every day I have our little Max to see in him my brave son Christopher, god bless you your granddaughter, and your daughter xxx

1 Like

And love and peace to you. It was 6 months on the 25th since Lisa passed. The time isnt healing really, it’s the missing our lovely children that gets worse. So long without them.xx

2 Likes

It’s been 7 months Today we lost Chris , it gets harder and harder instead of easier, I miss him so much it’s just a constant pain, I keep being told it will get easier I don’t think it ever will . Lots of love and hugs to you ,xxx

1 Like