Now I can grieve

I lost my Rob in September 2020 and since then my mums anxieties have been really bad to the point we were both at crisis point so she took a lot of my time up. Now she has had to go into a care home so I can relax as I’m not waiting for the phone to ring all hours of the night . Not only can I relax but I now feel I can fully grieve for Rob and not have to worry about anything else disturbing these times.All I would like now is for him to visit me in my dreams ( not every night) just so I can feel as if seen him and met him again .
Thanks for reading take care all Karen x

8 Likes

Dear @Kazzer

I apologise for the delay in replying. Thank you for sharing your post with the Community. It is good news that your mum is being cared for in a Care Home which will take the pressure off you and now you can grieve for Rob.

Be gentle with yourself and take one day at a time as grief is a rollercoaster of emotions with good days and bad days.

Please continue to reach out any time, you are not alone, we are all here for you.

Take care.

Pepsi

Kazzer
It was nearly 20 months before I dreamt of my husband, twice in one night. He was in shorts in the first dream and long trousers in the second. I felt blessed when I woke up as I remembered it all. I hope you dream of your love soon.x

Carol9 rob has visited me about three times in my dreams since he’s passed. I love it when he does its like he still here with me and it gives me a lot of comfort . I hope it continues
Take care Karen❤️

Kazzer
I always think about Paul before I go to sleep hoping I will see him in my dreams but it has only happened twice in one night and no more so far. Best wishes to you.

1 Like