One more last day 💕

This thread got me thinking. I lost my first husband 20 years ago, he also had a cardiac arrest. I spoke to a medium who said that Richard would send someone to help me. She said that the letter ‘J’ kept coming up. She said that Richard was my soulmate and we would be together again, he was only ‘lending’ me to be looked after and make me happy again. Five years later I met Jeremy. It might seem strange to some people, but I loved Jeremy just as much as I loved Richard. Just like when you have a second child you don’t love your firstborn any less. Humans have an infinite ability to love. So, if we do go somewhere else when we die and meet our loved ones again. I don’t know what happens.
One thing I do know is that this is no easier the second time around. The pain and anguish are exactly the same. Just like the cause of death was exactly the same. Cardiac arrest.

3 Likes

@Willow112

I don’t think it’s strange, I think it’s lovely that he sent you another love. What an amazing man!

Thank you for sharing, I 100% agree that humans have the infinite ability to love, after all what is life without love. Imagine a life without it :face_holding_back_tears:

I believe that once you pass you meet with your soulmate or soulmates apparently some people have more than one, it all depends how old your soul is :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I know the loss is not any less the second time around but it gives me hope that the future may include a love that is just as filling as the one I lost. Thank you :heart:

2 Likes

I agree … its just a different love ! I want to find someone … Like you say when you have 2/3 kids you dont love either of them any less do you… sorry for your loss though :frowning: Xxx

2 Likes

Yes, I believe you will find him as he has never really left you. He is in your heart forever. He will guide you to him when your time comes. He is waiting and watching over you until that day arrives. I’m thinking of Eric Claptons song Tears in Heaven as I write this. Also, after my Mum passed a Medium told me 3 people came to “take her over” she then named them by their Christian names. They were her Mother Father and Her 6 year old Grandson.
Xx

1 Like

Your Andrew will send someone for you I’m sure. I believe he is watching over you and you will be reunited again when the time is right. Until then, he knows you have soo much for love for him and that you “finding” love again will NEVER diminish the love you had , and still have for him. Thank you for sharing your love for him. Your original post was beautiful.
Take care
Xx

2 Likes

Debs,
I sent a post for you but I think I stupidly put it under Willow
Xx

1 Like

Thats nice … Which post was it ? Xx

@lulujones33

Thank you for your reply it was lovely :two_hearts:

1 Like