One step forward 2 steps back

Hi, I have been doing really well the last few weeks , but today I heard the song that we played at my brothers funeral and I just couldn’t stop the tears, it was like it had only just happened and it’s been 8 months now, I feel today that I am right back at square one again, feel so sad and miss my brother so much

1 Like

I’m so sorry for the loss of your brother @jenny8. I’m giving your thread a gentle bump - I’m sure someone will be along to share their thoughts.

1 Like

My husband died last year I am an active person and try to involve myself with others At present I am particularly concerned about all the deaths in Palestine Some days I feel full of energy other days I feel awful Today I am in bed I miss my husband so much and just want to be alone and grieve Don’t be afraid of these feelings You loved someone they died you lost them Do the essentials and attend to the necessary You have had an awful shock no wonder you can feel it both physically emotionally and mentally Be kind to yourself Thinking of you during this time of deep sadness

1 Like

Thank you so much for your kind words ,so sorry for the lost of your husband.
Its so hard isnt it ,time goes by so quickly as well ,i never stop thinking about him ,he was only 1 year older than me 62, such a sort life and do sudden. Some days i think my heart will burst as i miss him so much. You take care of yourself as well

1 Like