One year on šŸ˜”šŸ˜¢

Yesterday was a bad day one year on and every thing came back like it was the day my princess left I cried so much until I couldnā€™t see eyes burning with tears like battery acid people say it will get easier I say donā€™t think so , how to move on ? Grief is so cruel it just hits you with a tidal wave of emotions and swamps your heart with floods of tears ! But got so many happy memories image|666x500

5 Likes

Thatā€™s a beautiful picture

Steve, thank you so much for sharing your beautiful photo. Anniversaries are very hard and as you say grief hits you like a steamroller and thereā€™s very little we can do but talk tiny steps until tomorrow which is a different day. Bless you for sharing, look after yourself. S xx

2 Likes

Thank you
Tracy was never one for a photo shoot but I always disagreed

1 Like

Iā€™m so sorry for your loss Steve.

What a beautiful photo. You looked so happy together.

I agree with you saying grief hits you with a tidal wave of emotions. Thatā€™s exactly how I feel. Nearly a year for me since I lost my darling.

Itā€™s painful and so hard to bear.

As you say though we have so very many happy, happy memories.

2 Likes

Janey I first met Tracy at school when we was in the infants right up to senior/high school so we have plenty of memories she was only 57 when she passed away

2 Likes

Thatā€™s lovely Steve, We had 40 years but that still wasnā€™t enough. Ian was 65 when he died. :broken_heart:

1 Like

I know what you mean ā€œwasnā€™t enoughā€ Iā€™m still trying to figure out why ? Why me and the rest if you know what I mean x

2 Likes

Life can be so sad. I too feel it wasnā€™t enough. I think we will feel that until the day we die. We loved our other half and will never be whole again. Thinking of all of us xx

3 Likes