One year

It was one year on Monday since l lost my husband to cancer, just short of 4 weeks after his diagnosis. We’ve had a short family break to spend time together but l am struggling so much now. I’ve just arrived home and feel l’ve nosedived and feel just like l did this time last year. I just can’t stop crying. Will it ever get better?

5 Likes

Sian1961
It will get better but so slowly that you don’t really notice it each day but I’m nearly two years in to the loss of my darling husband and is a bit easier but I’m still so sad at the loss and I guess I always will. Big hugs to you.

3 Likes

Thanks Carol. That’s a comfort to know. I think what l’m finding so hard now is that it’s getting longer since lan was here. Everything seems to move on but l just want him back. Take care. Siân xx

4 Likes

Hi . I know how you feel . A year next week since my husband died . I year of pure hell and lonliness for me . I miss and love him more and more each day . I can’t see any future for me . I don’t want a future without him . I feel like he is getting further away from me each day . I not only lost my husband who was also my best friend . Only friend . I have lost me . The happy . Full of fun me . Now I just dread each day without him . I really don’t know how I am still here . I just want to go home to my husband . Sending a hug . Xtake carex

3 Likes

Sending hugs to you too. Life is so hard isn’t it. Take care xx

4 Likes