Our changing life pattern....

I think we can all agree that our now life has become a mixture of adjustments - uncertainty - frightening - lonely and empty…well my life, for sure has…and I dont take kindly to change…

Jackie…

1 Like

Meant to have added, all we want is a continuation of our old life, with our long-term partner’s who were snatched away from us, far too early…oh I am off again, crying…

1 Like

B…
…I can believe it, quoting: " I can say hand on heart that I’ve cried and had tears every single day bar one for over 18 month’s."…Compared to you I am only 13 weeks in and I have not had one day without crying or going to pieces as I call it…

I am making a life, a future, trying to get myself out away from these 4 walls but I dont want to be making this different - new life, I want a continuation of my old life, the one I was having, or had been having for the past 20 years…

Oh yes the after life, well my Richard never had any beliefs, but I do…Yes there are times when I go to pieces I cry out to him that I either want him back or I want to be with him…

1 Like