Re: Bereavement

Hello all,

Like most of the people on here I have suffered loss of loved ones. My wife, my parents and several close friends.

Having only recently discovered by luck This forum, it’s been a mental and emotional saviour. People on here have been empathetic, direct and honest.
Thank you.

I just wanted to add, if anybody wants to hear a human voice and a non judgemental conversation, please contact me.

Some people prefer writing on the forum their feelings, others prefer to talk about them.

To make clear, I’m NOT a professional counsellor or psychologist, just a human being who understands loss and prefers a vocal conversation. I’m sure I’m not the only one.

Thanks for your time and please do what feels right for you.

Yours,

James

2 Likes

Hi Everyone,

We understand that online communication doesn’t work for everyone, and some people may prefer to hear a human voice.

However, I want to gently remind you that this is a public community, so remaining anonymous is the best way to stay safe.

Our terms and conditions ask you not to publish your contact details or identifying information on our site to protect your own privacy and security.

If you’re feeling in need of talking things out one-on-one, Sue Ryder offers an online bereavement counselling service. This is a free service and sessions are held via video chat so you can attend from home. There’s more information about this service here: www.sueryder.org/counselling.

All the best,
Hazel
Online Community Team

Sorry if I have breached the term and conditions.
You are more then welcome to delete my posts as I value and respect this forum.

James