Really struggling.

My husband died two years ago. I’m really struggling with anxiety and depression. I felt unable to cope and saw the GP yesterday who has put me on another tablet. I feel scared of everything and afraid to go out. I keep thinking I will be like this for the rest of my life. I’ve tried CBT and talk therapy medication meditation yoga. I spend my day shaking crying and literally scared of everything. I don’t know what to do. I keep trying to find a glimmer of hope. Can anyone help me. Do you feel the same

3 Likes

Some days I do feel like you but not all the time. You say you have tried all sorts so it is good that you have and these things you tried are all good but do not magically make it go away just help along the way. I have had feelings and tried them too at different times. Personally when I feel really low I try a mixture of things to distract myself and end up praying and that helps. Sometimes there is an answer like someone I meet lifts it a along the way. Hugs to you and may some sunshine come to you soon. Xxx

Nel I just read your post again and you have been to your doctor who has given you a new pill and that takes time to work. If it doesn’t work soon he can give you extra help. We all here to answer you and understand. There is more help.

1 Like