Recently lost my husband

I have recently lost of husband after 19 years of marriage and I also have a 16 year old son. Just need someone to chat to sometimes

@Caz84 hi I am so very sorry for your loss I lost my soulmate pauline in April its so hard without them you will find support here we all try to help eachother as best as we can I’m often around if you ever want to chat stay safe take care sending hugs x

1 Like

We are all on here to chat, so we will all say chat away. Xx

Thank you very much, sometimes all I need is to ramble on and no one to judge me

Please feel free to ramble, and you will never be judged.

It has only been a week since I lost my beloved husband and it just dont seem real, I keep expecting him to walk in the door and ask for a cuppa. Where I work have been amazing but I feel they dont understand me properly and need to talk to people in the same situation

I know where you are, I lost Shell in April 2020, I have a cup, it has sugar,coffee, and coffeemate, can’t bring myself to throw it, I went back to work, for the company, great people, but no they don’t understand. You kind of get used to it, but I am not going to be dishonest, it never feels right,

1 Like

Hello Caz I have been out for a walk, then called in local, people are nice, embrace, all,hope you get some peace, in all this grief, here if you need to speak.

Having a bad Cple of days, I am hardly sleeping and I am very tearful. I just want to be able to chat to someone who understands

1 Like

Somebody, is always here, some have longer living(sort off), Sleep is an escape, but not easy to achieve. Take care.