Regaining control

I’ve hit the point where I’ve realised that my grief has taken control of my life. It’s time for me to try to regain control of the grief . I’ve lost so many family and friends from young age it has consumed me. I need to find me again. I have come to realise that it has ruined myself and relationships with others.

Does anyone have any idea how to sort this out. Before it goes any further.

1 Like

Hi @Fer ,

Thank you so much for sharing this with the community :blue_heart: I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I just wanted to let you know that you have been heard and you are not alone.

Take good care,
Alex

1 Like

@Fer I feel with what you have said that your grief has taken control is the very start of you regaining control - there is strength and positivity in your words.
My advice would be look at what you enjoy or lifts your spirits and see where your thoughts lead you - a completely new challenge.
My husband died 8 weeks ago after 20 wonderful years together and i now have to make a new life for myself - daunting as it feels. I have my job to concentrate on, I’ve joined a choir and started going to church and will be looking at, out of my comfort zone, college classes.
Take care of yourself - this is your time x

1 Like