Roller coaster of grief

I lost my partner last August he was 64 years old we were together for 16 years … I am still dealing with his Will and our financial affairs, I did not expect this to be going on for so long, but he died suddenly and although he left a Will it has been such a long task with solicitors dealing with it. I also have to sell our lovely home, I am going to rent for a while as I am not sure what I want to do next, I still work partime and have been on a roller coaster of what I am doing. I have had counselling with cruse bereavement, but you still have to make so many decisions on your own… Some days I am fine, some days I am angry, some days I just want to run away… this is normal so I am told…
I never got to say farewell to my partner as he was swimming on the day he died, and never made it after a heart attack after leaving the pool, I had to go and identify his body at the morgue, so my last time spent with him has been so hard to deal with…
I don’t think greif leaves you we just have to deal with it as it comes, I think I am better than I was, but having so much to have to deal with, I feel I have not had the time to just greive for him… Now I am packing up my home… thank you for reading this it has helped to put it into words, I will close now… Hugs to you all x

Thank you Mark and I am very sorry for your loss too. Like you say we are not alone, there are so many others dealing with greif, I have only just found this site, so hopefully we can all in a small way help each other… Talking is a good therapy…