Running on empty

We all agree with your sentiments, Al, which is why none of us were upset with Jay and wish he would continue seeking the help he was getting here.

Hi Jeanette, sorry to hear you are running on empty. Many of us on here are also running on empty, I certainly am. So sorry to hear of your losses. It must be very hard for both you and your daughter. Itā€™s important to look after yourselves through these hard days and just take it one day at a time. This is often said but itā€™s very true.
Take care and stay as strong as you can be. AL

2 Likes

My sentiments exactly AL. No criticism! No offence! Just a simple discussionā€¦

3 Likes

Thank you its one day at a time as it is for everyone x

1 Like

Hello. Just to let it be known that Susie has issued an apology with regards her offending post, via PM. Apparently Iā€™m not allowed to share it with you but I wanted to let others know. xx

2 Likes

Thank you for letting us know. I am glad it has all been sorted and @jayandallison is back at this site, we are all broken souls here and our strength lies in our unity.

3 Likes

The news about Chadwick Boseman yesterday had me crying all day. Not because I knew him but because of cancer. Itā€™s just so unfair that it destroys lives from every walk of life ,its insidious silent destruction is frightening. I have lost 3 close family members in 5 years and the thought that itā€™s not over is terrifying. For everyone going through the same feelings today :heart::heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: