Sacha

Hi this weekend gone Easter :hatching_chick: was hard another year gone and this year was the hardest as I missed my mum so much because she would of made us all go looking for the egg hunt I couldn’t even be bothered to buy Easter eggs it just feels hard I watched a video of her trying to put a coat on her dog he was her rock he showed her she had cancer he pulled her arm and that’s when they found cancer
My uncle is the one I think should of got cancer and my mum should have been given the kidney problem but I can’t talk to him as I am so angry with him being around as he beat my auntie up years ago I want to shout at him and tell him I wish it was him instead of my mum the hate I am carrying around I hate my auntie putting up things they have done over Easter and that they have been married 56 years but their relationship wasn’t all roses feeling like my heart has stopped I am so sad thinking will I ever find myself again xx

I’m sorry the weekend was so tough, @Sacha49. I’m just giving your thread a gentle bump - I’m sure someone will be along to share their thoughts :blue_heart:

1 Like