Sacha49

Hi all I have given up fighting I don’t want to fight anymore when my mum passed away it was lift down to Me and my brother but I am the oldest
My mum had bought a house 3 years before she passed away my mum (Irene) bought it out right but she didn’t think that when she passed that if we sold the property it would only be cash buyers as it’s a single brick so my mum said that my brother can stay in it and that know one would be homeless but my brother has taken the bunglow on himself he willnt pay rent as he said it’s half his so we go without !!!
my youngest daughter wants to become a firefighter :firefighter: which i am proud to say
my partner is saying that I have the right to ask for rent my daughter needs a new car so she can drive into London as that’s where they are based but before she can do this she needs a PT as she needs to get fitter it’s going to cost me £132 a month until she starts the fire service I have ask £80 a month but he said it’s hard to find that money he works full time and now he has got a lodger to help pay the bills but only I am asking is £80 I don’t want to fight as he is my brother I have said that we should rent the house out but he don’t want that and the four of us would get a share it’s not fair that he lives in the house and we don’t get Anything I told him that he needs to move out by the time he is 50 which is in two years time I am trying to be a good sister but I am being pulled from pillow to post and I don’t want to fight am I being the BAD GUY I don’t know what to do xx

1 Like

So sorry to read of your struggles, it is difficult to find the right balance, it is good to talk and write everything down. You need to do what is best financially, I’m sure those around you will understand. X

1 Like

Get some legal advice Good luck

2 Likes