Sad and melting in the heat

Just wanted to check in with everyone to see how they are doing ? and if the heat is making you feel even more low .

1 Like

It’s had me today, the grief monster returned big style

2 Likes

Mums birthday on Monday so feeling it I’m just numb can’t feel anything. Hard to say really if the heat affected me. Just felt too hot and uncomfortable. Trying to sleep on Monday was hard so stuffy in bedroom. Kept waking up.

1 Like

I’m really suffering at the moment never felt so low .

1 Like

The heat last night was unbearable, I was walking around the garden at 2am this morning.
I was talking at work to colleagues about the summer of 76, weeks of heat in the 30c plus, stand pipes in the streets and regular power cuts due to industrial action. I sure many of you remember that.
But remembering Doug the first year we were going out seriously, he stayed at my house when my mum and dad were away on holiday. I sneaked him in and my uncle who saw him thought he had come to repair the TV.
That memory brought back so many tears yesterday.
Debbie X

5 Likes

@Bec49 thank you for thinking of everyone, the heat made isolation worse, sitting indoors with curtains closed to keep the house cool felt like prison and nothing to do but cry

2 Likes

Debbie,
I hope you are smiling at the memory today.
It’s good how some things pop into your head sometimes quite randomly.

G. X

1 Like

So glad the temperature has dropped. I feel for the poor soles abroad with all the forest fires .
You are right it has made it feel like prison.

The Grief monster is horrible, you will be fine and then it turns up just out of the blue and then it’s starts all the if buts and maybes and then your eyes start leaking x

1 Like

Sorry you are feeling rough. Me too my emotions have been a bit wobbly just lately .
Please note people on here are always great for listening x

1 Like

Thank you Bec . After two really awful days i feel a little calmer today. The people on here are wonderful . Take care.
Love Angie xx

Hope you feel a little less wobbly soon xx

Love you all :hugs: :heart:

Glad you had a lovely weekend being pampered.

G. X

1 Like

Just worrying how we are going to manage