Shock

Hi I just loss my husband 4days ago to heart attack first one survived 15mths earlier he was my everything he was 51 I have to cope with his funeral tomorrow don’t know how I am numb with pain just want to be with him.

3 Likes

Hi Max … it’s not easy and so many sad and shocking stories on here. It can be hard hearing when we are all so.lost but it.does help.to hear others journey through this x.sending my love.to.you, I am.so very very sorry x

Hello @Maxkinahan1 there should be a word stronger than “shock” as that doesn’t quite cover it does it.

On the day my husband had a heart attack I just kept saying out loud “this is the worst thing that could happen and it happened” over and over as I couldn’t believe it.

I had three weeks between that and the funeral and I found it very hard and still felt rushed. Telling people is awful and I hardly told anyone in the first days, it must have been a lot for you in this timescale. It’s all enormously shocking. In some ways I still don’t really believe it now.

Will someone travel with you you the funeral and can you have people there? Thinking of you.

Shock…
More like trauma from this end x x do not underestimate the level of trauma x all our cases are different x i felt like i was in a slow carcrash the week he died and there was nothing i could do yo stop it x vile x I can not begin to imagine how when more sudden fleur x the whole thing is crap x x there is no other way to describe x all the love x x

2 Likes

Shock , trauma , total devastation . Felt like someone had actually ripped my heart out when I came downstairs and found my beloved husband unresponsive were he sat on the couch. It was too late to perform CRP on him as I knew he was already gone. Contacting my son to ask what I should do . It was the worst experience I could imagine . I’m so thankfully for all the help from people on this site as without it I don’t think I would still be here .
Love to you all xx

3 Likes

Thinking of you and know how hard this is. X

2 Likes