Sleep

Sleepless nights have returned I thought I’d passed them but I was wrong.
2 weeks of a year and it’s not got any easier just harder
Every part of my life is screwed and I can’t seem to see a way to fix any of it

3 Likes

Hi @Sah28 ,

Thank you so much for sharing this with the community :blue_heart: I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I just wanted to let you know that you have been heard and you are not alone.

Take good care,
Alex

1 Like

I’m the same it’s 12 months for me on the 24th and my sleep is still a problem I end up getting up at 6 because I feel so anxious and it’s impossible to sleep.I never had anxiety before and I don’t know the answer for you.

I just hope in time it changes, completely understand your anxiety it takes over your life x

1 Like

People have no idea what we are going through if you haven’t been in this situation you haven’t got a clue I was the same I never knew it would be so hard and how it affects everything.

2 Likes

I always say that if you haven’t experienced it you don’t understand it. They don’t understand the impact it has. They don’t understand that part of you went with them. And they think after a few months you should be over it.
At 44 with 3 kids still at home (22,20 today and 12) everyday is a mountain

2 Likes

It must be so hard with children to look after when all you want to do is nothing and try keep a smile on your face.I don’t have any kids and go for days without speaking to anyone but most of the time it doesn’t bother me at least I don’t have to pretend for anyone.There’s no way you get over it in a few months it’s just as raw as the day it happened for us but all people see is the act we put on for them.Take care.

2 Likes

Thats what i say when you lose a soulmate you lose half of yourself its nice to know im not alone
Shirl