sleepless in stoke

Another night without sleep its 1.20am and im wide awake had a good day but still cant get to sleep things going over in my head not about my Darrell even though i’ve spoke to him a few times today to get some clarity on a few things but he must of been watching the football as i didnt get any response just everything in general seems so much more intense at night . tried counting sheep but a few of them kept stopping at the gate so that was pointless becauae i was just getting annoyed with the damn sheep … tried reading but read the same page twice and havent got a clue what the books about so thats been put down … then i thought wonder how many others on here are not sleeping tonight so ive wrote this boring post so you can read it and it will hopefully make you nod off xx but really i hope its made you all smile and if you see sheep number 56 tell him its mint sauce time he’ll soon come back xx sleep well everyone good nite xx dont let the bed bugs bite (what a disturbing saying now im thinking im going to be eaten alive ) night xx love jo xx

Pesky sheep! Sending regards from “Sleepless in Lancashire” at 3.27am! x

You did make me smile,but as a vegetarian I have to stick up for the sheep!!Hope you and everyone who is awake now get some rest,love Corinna xxx

Also,tell Darrel to turn the football off and listen to his wife when she is speaking to him! Love from ‘awake in Wales ‘ xxx

hi tina hope you managed some sleep been awake since 4.15 lolnever mind suns up now jobs to be done x have a good day x take care jo xx

Yes, if I can go to sleep I waken up and then——- or I don’t want to go to bed.I will watch for you sheep and I have fresh mint in the garden.
Funny, well not really, but our youngest son is filling out a form and needs the date of his fathers death, funny because it’s etched on my brain, time, date and I can still see the room in ICU. Sorry about adding that, not sure if it’s made me feel better or worst.
Blessings to you all, now off for a drink.S

Hi Jo, I am glad you had a good day yesterday. I was looking after my little nephew Oliver on Friday who is 4. He is quite a smart little cookie and often talks about Uncle George and how he misses him. On Friday we were leaving my house, and as normal I called out bye to George (it just makes me feel better). Oliver did the same and then added, nite nite sleep tight and don’t let the bed bugs bite. It was such a cute moment. Take care xx

Hi Jo, I am glad you had a good day yesterday. I was looking after my little nephew Oliver on Friday who is 4. He is quite a smart little cookie and often talks about Uncle George and how he misses him. On Friday we were leaving my house, and as normal I called out bye to George (it just makes me feel better). Oliver did the same and then added, nite nite sleep tight and don’t let the bed bugs bite. It was such a cute moment. Take care xx

hi deb awww thats lovely that your nephew said that so cute xxx i too always say bye to darrell before i go out and say i wont be long xx love jo xx

These are the things that keep us going aren’t they,that’s really lovely.xx