So angery

In the last 7 years my dad died, then my brother was found dead 2 years after dad then my mother just under two years I lost my mum
When dad died I had to to get strong for my mum I didn’t want her to have to deal with the funeral directors ect that I took it on my self my brother was in total denial , two years after dad died I had a call to tell me my brother had been found dead at his home, the worst thing was having to tell mum her son had died then less than two years after that my mum became ill she had bowel cancer and it was to late for any treatment they told us she had 12 months two weeks latter they said 4 months I felt so hurt and cheated by the months they had taken off her life she fell really ill in the November and they said she would not make it till Christmas it’s was 4 weeks after her diagnoses my world fell apart I sat with every day morning noon and night and cause she was in our community hospital they let me come and go as I wanted some days i would sit holding her hand till the early hours she saw Christmas but within five minutes of me leaving her on March the 12 she fell asleep, for the first time I morned all three of them, mum and dad had had there lives but my brother I’m still so angry about he should have seen me become a grandmother we should have grown old together,it kills me that he was on his own when he died and that he had been dead 2 days when they found him on floor of the kitchen, it was his birthday yesterday I spent the day crying, I miss him so much, I’m angry he’s left me there was only the two of us and couse he was ten years older than me I always looked up to him, it’s ment to get easier but I find every day gets harder, my husband is a great support as are my sons I just wished my brother was still here

Dear @Cherry65, it is so sad to read that you lost your parents and brother within a few years. The family you had as a child has now all gone, with just you left, that must be incredibly difficult, I cannot begin to imagine your suffering. I am glad you have a husband and sons who are helpful, in such difficult situations, we need all the help we can get. You clearly feel cheated that your brother died before it was his time, and the manner in which he was found dead, so it is natural that you will feel the way you do. I hope talking on here about it helps to lessen your suffering.

Thank you, it just seems to be getting harder