So emotional 6+ months later

As the title says.

It is not fair that my Grandad, who was my Dad really, is gone. There is already so much I want to tell him. So many experiences I want to have. I feel that this is unjust, despite knowing that there is no rhyme nor reason behind this.

I wish I could tell him that I have bought a flat. Along with my partner of 14 years. That we have a beautiful dog, a rescue greyhound. He loved animals, he worked at a farm in his youth. It has been nearly 7 months since he passed & I have been doing okay regarding grief but the past few weeks his absence has hit hard. I am almost angry because of a perceived unfairness on my part that my dad is not gonna be there . That I must navigate the rest of my life without him, but somehow already there is so much I wish I could tell him. Show him. Have him experience.

It’s just so utterly unfair. I miss him so much in this moment. I am his granddaughter by biology but daughter by circumstance.

1 Like

Hi @yadoking ,

I’m sure someone will be along to share their thoughts, but I just wanted to say thank you for so bravely sharing this with us. Keep reaching out,

Alex