So lonely

I just feel so so lonely tonight almost 3 years since I lost my husband to covid. I dont know know why tonight i feel it so much but feel so over whelmed tonight :cry::cry:

9 Likes

Hello, yes it does seem we get overwhelmed at different times, I accept it & try & do something to make me feel better, a hot bath with radox or a bar of chocolate.

I always remember the phrase ā€œthis too shall pass, tomorrow is a brand new dayā€.

Chin up & post on here, there is a zoom meeting that has just started on here on a Friday evening, you could come along to that & meet others on here? If you put ā€œfirst attemptā€ in the search bar youā€™ll find the thread, then you just have to message Karen & sheā€™ll let you know how to join etcā€¦.

5 Likes

@Marl There is no timetable for grief and it is April again. Ambushes await us all the time but are worse when significant dates or events occur.
I agree with @Flower_garden this will pass and think about joining the chat room. Suffering alone is so overwhelming, sharing helps. Love and hugs.

4 Likes

@Marl, Iā€™ve been having particularly bad days lately, too. Itā€™s been 2 years and 4 months since I lost my husband but these are just numbers, for me itā€™s still like yesterday. Time has stopped, the world keeps turning but Iā€™m stuck in a time warp. I live in the past with my memories and thereā€™s nothing I can do about it.
Sending you strength.

7 Likes

Hello @Flower_garden and @Mike75, it was lovely to meet you the other evening at the Zoom meeting. Hope to join you again soon, depending on my ā€œtechnologicalā€ clumsiness :confused:.

1 Like

Nice to meet you too, I canā€™t remember what I did to get connected so be interesting if I get it right on Friday :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Solost It was nice to see you too. You did better than me on my first meeting. I just open the Zoom App and click on @KarenF link ignoring the Appā€™s request for a password. Seems to work. xx

1 Like

Yes, I ignored the password and registration requests too, and it worked, but then it took me ages to understand why I could see everyone but couldnā€™t hear anything.

2 Likes