So low today 😭

Just having a bad day today, well for the past few days really. Can’t stop thinking about the loss of my mum, the pain in my heart is so strong and feels like it will never ease. She was all I really had, now I feel alone and abandoned.

1 Like

It’s so hard when the waves of grief swamps us, the current situation doesn’t help, we’ve got more time to sit and think.
You’re not alone, we’re here to listen and to try and help ,
Steph x

1 Like

Yes the currant situation does make emotions much worse, like you say being stuck in all day does give you that extra time to mull over things . I just feel so alone even though I do have my children and partner. It makes me feel selfish and not at all greatful for what I do have in my life. Sometimes I just wish I could have done more for her, and feel so guilty I didn’t. X

I know how you feel about feeling so alone even though you’re surrounded by your lovely family.
I think we get so consumed with the thoughts of the one we have lost, that everything else doesn’t seem to matter, although it does matter, grief just takes over and it seems to blind us from the closest people around us .
You’re not being selfish feeling this way, it’s because you have lost your mum and it’s normal to feel like that.
I also feel like that sometimes, I lost my husband four months ago, and feel guilty that my daughters and grandchildren aren’t enough, I feel so horrible feeling that way, there is such a big hole missing in my life and I think I will always feel like this.
You will always feel you never did enough, that’s only natural, but the way you are feeling now , shows how much you love your mum, she would be very proud of you . X

Couldn’t have said it better myself. It does tend to cloud our thoughts and bling us from the things and people we love the most. I had a cry last night, it’s only the 3rd time I’ve really broke down, I felt better like all the grief I’ve been holding in came off my chest. Thank you for your kind words they mean alot to me,and I’m sure she would be proud of me. She always said she was when she was here. I just don’t see that sometimes x

It’s good to have a good cry and let it all out, it does seem to make things a bit clearer.
Sometimes we tend to bottle things up and push them to the back of our minds and we’ve got to let it out at some point .
Glad you feel a bit better.
Take care x

1 Like