So sad don’t want to wake up

I feel so sad it physically hurts. It’s two months and I feel worse every day. I miss my husband so much and can’t do anything but cry and think about him, I feel like a ghost in my own life!
Sorry for the rant but finding it so hard this morning. If it wasn’t for my son I don’t thing I could do this :broken_heart:

3 Likes

Sending hugs. It is ok. You’ve got this :heart:

1 Like

It really hit hard today! Thank you for the support. Got to keep going for my son !
Hope you have as good a day as possible today xxx

Oh the physical pain is so much to endure isnt it.
You can do this and it will get easier I promise. Just take it a step at a time and try not to think too much about the future.
Your son will keep you going and is someone you can hold onto to give you hope and purpose at the moment.
So sorry you are here but do reach out when you need some support or just a place to get all those feelings out. There are lots of people who really understand on here.
Sending love and strength xx

2 Likes

Sending you a hug. I get strength from my family and friends, and I reach out to a couple of “widow friends”( I made though Facebook groups) when I am feeling really low and know they will understand. Or I post on here. Our circumstances of loss are all different but we all have the same thing in common - grief, which is a strange thing and as one friend told me “the stronger the love was, the greater the grief “ xx

3 Likes

Thank you!
I am so sorry we all find ourselves here but it is good to not feel so alone. I have had so many firsts in a short time , it was my sons birthday and our anniversary ( he was born on our first wedding anniversary)
And my 56th birthday next week.
The support here helps x

2 Likes

I have heard that and my love was huge ! I wouldn’t change the time we had even with the pain I have now !
Sending hugs and strength to all x

2 Likes

My daughter is also the reason i keep going. They need us but dont forget to take time for yourself too. Well done on keeping going despite of how you feel.

1 Like