Soulmate

I’m not sure that counselling will help me either but I have got to try something .I have always considered myself to be in control of my life but not anymore. I too have a wide supportive band of friends and family around me but I feel talking to someone out of the circle might help. Might not but I need to know… At the moment I am sitting watching the cricket and I know that if jean was here I would be lying in bed asleep but just can’t face the bedroom even now.

Sorry to geg in on conversation but i cant sleep either. I was having a bad time started few weeks ago and got referred for counselling. Im not keen but rather that tgan tablets. How does it work, how does talking to a stranger fix how im feeling. In 1 phone call assessment i got asked what my goal of counselling is…
Lots of love to anyone up and listening

Hi @Skip. That seems like a ridiculous question. Like I’ve said before, I don’t tolerate that kind of thing any more. I think I’d have just hung up. @Whiteknight1. You may be pleasantly surprised. There’s certainly no harm in trying counselling. I think if there was a group local to me I might try that. I just don’t fancy the one-to-one. I hope you both managed to sleep fairly well and I wish you a peaceful day. Jean xx.

I hope your day is good too Jean xx

Thanks @Jean8 i said something about a magic wand or turn back the clock, other than that im not sure what you can do! I was taken aback by the question and asked her to repeat it. Wish id of hung up!! I kept getting flashbacks everytime i closed my eyes, but drifted off eventually.
Love to everyone on here today x