Speaking into the silence

Thk u rose. How long has yr husband been gone.
& it has helped me so much reading people’s letters.

That’s wonderful Pauline. Such a comfort for you x

1 Like

It has been 11 months he died suddenly this time last year he was so fit and well spent morning together then he went off to do some jobs had a stroke was in hospital all went wrong it’s a horrific story can not write it down at min it’s horrible with out them with us so hard to cope with even if will have support it seems to get harder as you realise that you have to live life on your own I hate it
Good to speak to you though xx

2 Likes

Rose i was with my beautiful Oliver for 30 yrs & he was a strong builder, he tripped 1 day & broke his hip. I tht it was a joke.
Oliver went into hospital & suffered a stroke & never came home again. &
died 4 weeks later.
& unfortunately I never had children so I came home 2 an empty flat, & i don’t know how I never committed suicide.
So I do understand yr pain.
Just take every day as it comes, because nothing will take that pain away.

1 Like

Thk u Jamey.

1 Like

Bless u, we r all in the same boat, & unless some 1 has lost a spouse they don’t understand the pain we r in.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing that with me you really do understand I feel the same do not want to be hear that is selfish of me as I do have two adult children they have there lives I don’t feel the same person any more I am trying to manage this life with out my true love but not doing very well the house is so empty although I cherish the memories we made live here all our married life 45 yrs now have it to maintain on my own it’s not going to be easy so sorry for your loss
Hope you sleep xx

Hi thank you for posting to me . How amazing to have a robin come in your house . I ask hubby every day send me a sign send me a robin . I have seen a few in the garden over these last 6months but not enough . I keep seeing a blackbird in our yard . I looked it up and said it could be a sign of death I hope it’s my death . I don’t know how I have managed ,6months without him . He is my one true love and best friend . My only friend I miss him so much and just want to be with him again forever .xtake carex

1 Like

Hi Brocken
Feel the same guess we was lucky to have had true love makes it ten times worse miss my husband it’s so painful isn’t it I hope he sends me a sign soon have had a ronin in garden how do we live our life
Hope you sleep x

1 Like

Hi it seems to get worse as the time goes by . I am really trying hard . I know for certain that if it had been me who had gone my hubby would of coped much better . He was that kind of man just got on with things and made the best of every day. I miss and love him so much .as all the people on here are missing there special one . I don’t sleep great now . Hubby use to say I could fall asleep on a washing line . Probably because he was here to love me and care for me and keep me safe. I feel so bad I couldn’t keep him safe . Thank you for posting to me . I think it’s the only thing keeping me going knowing there is people out there that feel my pain xtake carex

1 Like

This is so true, @PaulineM1 - this pain we live within is incomprehensible to others. We understand though, and stand together to support each other. Sending loads of love to everyone on here who has lost their beloved.

1 Like

Morning Brocken
I feel like you that my husband would have coped better I wish I had gone first not that I would want him to feel the pain I am but I think he would have been ok he would be keeping busy
I hope you managed to sleep it makes the day so long and harder to manage we here for each other stronger together
Take care x

1 Like

Hi hope you ok and managed some sleep. I had a couple of hours sleep but definitely don’t feel rested. My hubby is on my mind all the time .I wish I could go back to when we were both 16 and do it all again . I don’t like this life without him. But I will have to plodd on till it’s my time to go and then hopefully we will be together for ever. Hope your day doesn’t go by to slowly and you find something to smile at at least once today . xtake carex

1 Like

Thank you Brocken for your reply was thinking about you not good that yo did not sleep much I think about my husband all time as well it was 18 when we meet it was best thing that happened to me how it would be good to turn clock back I have a very small video with him and his voice was a comfort to have it wish I had more hope your manage your day also and we will think of some thing to make us smile yes we have to plod on as you say I ask him to come get me think he thinks I have to stay bit longer for family to heal i won’t ever heal
Take care guess we must do some thing xx

1 Like