Spirituality

I think anything that helps you is a plus, and we need to be open to everything as there’s very little help with losing someone close. I lived with mum 54 years of my life. So yes was very close and have a lot of memories, not only that but mum was a big part of my life. There’s so many things I need help with now in my life. Obviously Mum is the first person I would go to. I don’t know where I go these days, I’m alone in the flat I shared with mum, I’m not really getting a lot of interaction with people. I had to stop work because I was diagnosed with Myeloma Cancer back in June. Also trusting people can be dubious to say the least mum not here so I can’t talk to her. I inherited a lot of money and we both know how money can corrupt people or make them jealous of someone.

Sounds tough, you have had a lot of adjustments to make without support. Having an illness too will be doubly harder for you.

He also told me I need to get out more, that wasn’t right because I’m actually out all the time, can’t bear to be indoors!
This church meets every week so I will definitely go again. It was just £3 so no money to be made and everyone was welcoming.

I got chance to go to one on Sunday and I done spiritual video sessions on FB. So I’ve got a keen interest how you go on. I’ve not totally healed and Myeloma has pushed me more into that chasm of doom, I don’t know ? I think it’s made me miss my mum even more When I think about mum I feel the tears come even writing this. Going through my life now isn’t easy and it doesn’t really matter what people say Words are very empty and you don’t know who you can trust today, but I could always trust mum for words of wisdom.