Still feels like today

Hello. It still feels like I lost my mum today not yesterday. It’s a very strange feeling I’m enduring. I know it wasn’t today it happened ebeytells me it was over 6 years ago Thursday November 24th 2016. For me time hasn’t moved forward as I’m stuck in this ever ending loop. I have found a way to not let it get to myself to much. Has anyone felt the same way.
Yesterday one of my work colleagues lost her mum and she said to me I know exactly how you feel. I said to her this is my experience of grief. Look after yourself take time for you eat properly and give yourself to grief and don’t trust anyone who says they’ll be there for you when you need them because while they maybe we’ll intentions they are never there for you. The only ones who are there for you are truly there for you. She said that’s good advise. It has been my experience these last 6 years.
I said grief can be a very lonely experience she agreed that is the case.
One thing I have experienced is how my job has seen people I work with have lost their mum. I kind of blame my job for losing my mum I know I shouldn’t but I do blame it. I have my reasons for it. I doubt I’ll ever forgive mg job for playing a huge part in it. It’s something I’ll have to deal with for the rest of my life. So thanks for nothing

1 Like

Hello @Steven,

Thank you for sharing this with us. I’m just giving your thread a gentle, “bump” for you - hopefully someone will have some thoughts to share.

Take good care,
Seaneen

Hi thank you got your reply.
Yes I really could do with help
Take care