Stressed

I lost both my parents within 5 weeks (December 22 and January 23)
We are still knee deep in sorting out personal effects and their house. I’m finding all this emotionally exhausting. I’m back at work full time (i have been for a month) and now i am also dealing with some stress related to my grown up son.
I literally cant cope with it all. Everyone thinks I’m ‘over’ their deaths but I’m not. I just want to scream.

2 Likes

Hello @Annie46, I’m so sorry for the loss of your parents - that is devastating. Losing both of your parents so recently and so soon after another, it is completely understandable that you are feeling so exhausted and stressed. Please do be gentle with yourself, as you are coping with a lot right now.

Hopefully someone will be along to offer their support, but I just wanted you to know that you have been heard and you are not alone. :blue_heart:

1 Like

Hi you are going through so much can work give you shorter hours if only a little just to give you some time to go through things you need to sort. Even if just 1 afternoon a week?you need to look afteryourself . Lost mum 3 months ago and first time in my life i know i need to look after myself to try and cope .i take myself away like go for a walk and get some fresh air . Thinking of you

1 Like